Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Guide - ''How to always beat bookies''

Many gamblers question themselves: ''Is there a way to beat bookies?''
Well I know how to beat them. Actually the idea as itself is quite simple. First of all you need to have a lot of cash, I would say at least 10.000$, yes that is too much for some people I agree, that is even too much for me. But I just want to share the idea, because I was once a gambler, was playing on sports betting and lost big time, gambling, not using any tactic. This what I will show you is called sports arbitrage, or just arbing.

Here is the idea:

Imagine that there is an basketball game. Imagine one bookie(imagine bwin.com*) is thinking that team A will win, they placed 1.6 odd on team A that they will win and 2.5 that they will lose to team B.
Other bookie(imagine bet24.com*) thinks that those teams are equal and placed 1.9 odd on both team A and team B. Remember there is no draw in basketball. So it is two sided bet.

Here is the deal. You want to get back from bookies 1000$. You have to place bets on the highest two odds, one bet per bookie. What you do - you place in bwin.com 400$ on team B Win and in bookie bet24.com 536$ on team A win. So basically you are putting 936$ at stake, but you will get guaranteed 1000$ back. So this means that in any outcome you will be getting in return 64$ more than you staked!

Here is how did I managed to calculate the stakes that I have to place on each team with highest odds.

1000$(the money you want to get back)/2.5(Odd from bwin.com, the highest odd on team B from two bookies)=400$
1000$(the money you want to get back)/1.9(Odd from bet24, the highest odd on team A from two bookies)=536$

So if you want to be always a winner, then take the money that you want to win, that is 1000$ in this case and take from it the money you have to place to win that sum. That is simple arithmetic 1000-936=64, the number at the end is money witch you will get in any outcome, in this case .

This is called arbing.

Did you get it where is the hidden gold? If no than read again or get familiar with what is bookmaker, you can do it here(Wikipedia and Google are your best friends if you have not noticed).

How to start arbing:
1) Have a lots of cash, as I earlier mentioned;
2) Register in 30 bookie sites, because arbs ar not so often;
3) Download a program, that will find arbs(bets with big difference in odds to your favor) for you.

My suggestion - do good study before doing this, use Google and search with keyword ''sports arbitrage'' and find there forums, sites and programs, with help of Google.

This tactic hasn’t been revealed to the public, because people who already arb don’t want other people to know, because if there is more arbers, then it is harder to arb for them, that is what they think.

* Those both bookmakers that I mentioned suck! I am talking about bet24.com and bwin.com, they have the lowest odds from all, I mentioned them because they are one of the most popular bookies, but still worst. The only bookie that I can suggest you is BetFair, best odds and they even give you nice bonus for registering, very often used site for arbing.

If you like this topic, then DIGG it here.

2 comments:

  1. create your OWN bet and earn with www.sportfantournament.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this article. I use bookmakers2u often to choose my bookmakers

    ReplyDelete